Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Knitpicks and I, a new relationship

On December 18th the Wirtsweiher Loop pattern went live on knitpicks.com
I am past ecstatic, thrilled, overjoyed!
I remember well the day back in 2012, when I've decided to 'share' my knitting enthusiasm, and started this blog. When I began to write down my ideas and published my first pattern. Back then, I was hoping just a little that my designs would be good enough to get the attention of other knitters and the design community.
That my wish has come true is beyond AMAZING.




My life is an adventure, it really is.
The things I am able to be involved in during the day at work at General Atomics and the yarn related things I am able to be involved in when I am not at work both make me feel proud, fulfilled, and happy.
Contributing factors, such as the Ravelry community where crafty people can share projects and publish patterns, and my home knitting group "Knitting in the Heights" deserve some credit. I could not have done it without them.




No comments:

Post a Comment