Sunday, July 5, 2020

True - New - Same

While nothing is the SAME any longer, I must say it is TRUE that with my knitting live nothing is NEW. I am as busy knitting as I have always been, and then some.
Patterns on ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/designers/renate-kamm

Besides the commercial side of knitting I do as I always have. I knit for the ones around me, and for myself. With that out of the way, let's just look at the projects that kept me busy knitting. 
Firstly, I made a hoody for Ruben. It's as he always wanted: Mexican Flag colors, no sleeves, cropped length, machine washable yarn.





Before that, made my first top-down yoke sweater. This experiment is for myself. The yarn was from a Guild stash sale. I like everything about it. 



There was a pattern that had the rights reverted back to me in March. I did not have the shawl because I gave it away (as I do a lot). I used the opportunity to make Joycejubilair again, and give it an alternate lace edging. 
Knitpicks Original

New version

I am ready for the 2nd half of this wondrous  year. No one know where this is going!


No comments:

Post a Comment