Sunday, March 2, 2014

More knitting - more rewards

Rewards as in smiling faces. Friendly thank yous and returned favors.
I just came from my mother-in-law with three pairs of pants on my arm, I had knitted her a hat.
She was mentioning a few weeks ago that it was time for her, now in her middle 80ies, to give up driving. It was important to her to keep up her daily walks though. She goes early in the morning, but San Diego is cold now. I showed her some yarn in a color she liked and last weekend I started knitting a hat. It was finished today and I had the pleasure to deliver it.


It is made out of yarn from Zen Yarn Garden, named Serenity Silk+, 75% superwash merino / 25% cashmere / 10% silk. What a combo! It is soft, warm and silky. And with all the Zen and serenity words in the name of the yarn, her walks should be just like that.

1 comment:

  1. The Zen should do it.... It's a great color and a very nice yarn.

    ReplyDelete