Saturday, December 5, 2015

The A-Team

I have a young Best Friend. Her Name is Julie. Everyone who knows me knows about me and Julie. It is a long story because we have spent many many years of our daytime work life in the same companies. Not once, but twice! From starting a company to getting laid-off together, getting hired on at the next company together, working on the same team, and eventually finding the jobs disappearing. All the jobs are squashed by Microsquash (microsoft).

Now, there is always a good side, right? Right.

I got to Baby sit last night. Julie now has 2 (did I say it loud enough) 2 beautiful little girls and I get to baby sit. Both their names start with A, so to me they are the A-Team.


A year back when the Big A was 2 years old I made her the yellow coat/dress. And then came Little A. I made her the pink coat/dress when she was just 1 year old.
I love them to pieces.

The pattern for this coat/dress April April can be found on my ravelry store oberpfalzerin. I just had to name it with 2 major As in it since it was created for my A-team.
The yarn is basic cotton from Lion Brand and the buttons are from a local button on-line store as cute as a button








2 comments:

  1. Renate, the dresses are so cute. And so are Julie's little girls. I am sure you enjoy babysitting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable - both the As and their dresses :-)
    lywe (ravelry)

    ReplyDelete