Friday, November 30, 2018

Ideas Abound

With my new 'Retirement' status a bulk of available time appeared. For a knitter that means more time for KNITTING.
I had planned way ahead, a few yaers before I retired, to make sure I had enough money to support my knitting habit. At least, that was the plan when I started writing a few patterns from my knitting projects.

What I did not know was if my plan actually works. If I could succeed or not, I tried not to think about it or worry about it. All I tried was to create from ideas, I had.

My husband would say the plan is working, since he had to assemble and place in the house several cabinets already that now all contain yarn, and will hold more yarn in the future. I must agree, I don't think I had ever seen that much yarn in one place, other than a yarn store.

I am now making plans about future projects to knit from the yarn in the cabinets.
A yoke sweater,
at least 2 hats,
some child dress or poncho,
a brioche-fade-wrap project,
a long cardigan (duster) with pockets,
an alpaca shawl.                                   Those are just a few.
Alpaca shawl Idea

Yoke sweater - optional short or long sleeve
 My Ideas, just looking at the yarn are endless......

Until I have the ideas sold, the samples knitted, and the projects published so I can share the pattern with you, I will just sit and knit, anywhere.


Today, I am waiting for more yarn and Santa Claus, or Nikolaus, as we call him in Germany.


No comments:

Post a Comment