Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cau Cau Surfer Girl

My next adventure is called Cau Cau surfer
The test gauge and knitting pattern trial shows already how the waves will translate right into the finished garment. I can't wait to see the finished work on Miss Allison and show it all to you. So far I have the sketch of the finished dress, the knit stitches I will use and the gauge swatch. This will be a great knitting weekend!!!!




Since it is early and I am still on my first cup of coffee I thought you would enjoy to see my glamour shoots of the last design I have published. The pattern for 'My red Kimono-Hoody' is now for sale at www.ravelry.com and will be added to the www.etsy.com store shortly.

The pictures are from a trip to the "MIDWAY" Aircraft Carrier on Presidents Day last Monday.











shot from the Idol stage were Jessica Sanchez was selected to go on to became the Idol 'runner-up'




1 comment:

  1. i'm ecstatic that the Cau Cau has got such a beautiful future! i was disappointed that no-one really went for it in the shop; i thought it was a gorgeous yarn with a wonderful feel (but i couldn't afford it, with the silk content....). i can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete