Monday, April 23, 2012

My other Art

Today I was suprised by an Advertisement e-mail from a Quilt Photo Compter Program.
The woman that sells the program DVD had sent an e-mail offering free videos and free companion e-books to learn how Quilt Photography works.
The really wonderful part of the e-mail was that the last picture of the sample quilts is a quilt that was done by me. It is a wedding photo quilt I had made of one of my very best friends and her husband.
I will always remember the class where I had made a portrait quilt of myself and than travelled home to Germany to give it to my mother.

 Click Here For your Mother's Day Gift!It's Easy When You
Have The Secrets!
 
I have created 5 quick video lessons that will give you "all" of my simple secrets... and these secrets are my gift to you!
 
  Get instant access here: 5 Free Quilting Videos
 
Are you ready to transform photos of your children and grand children into art!When you watch the 5 FREE video lessons, you'll learn my 'Secret System'... and you'll have success everytime...I GUARANTEE IT because the system always works! 


You Can Create Beautiful Quilts Like
These In A Weekend!
 
... I have also prepared a FREE companion e-book that you can download  Right Away!... no strings attached! After you download your FREE e-book, you will be instantly directed to the FREE online video course. Hurry, these videos will only be available to you for a short time... Click Here To Get The Secrets Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment