Sunday, April 1, 2012

Photograph your work

Finally the sun came out today and I tried the tip (see my blog titled: Knitting links ) about taking pictures of your work outside.
To show how dramatic the differnce is, take a look at the lace shawl picture ( see my blog Rainy Sunday )

Shadows everywhere




The Lotus pattern is clearly visible

After that beautiful experience, my work is always photographed
in the great outdoors, from now on.

I did get carried away though and made more pictures.




Hi, my name is Maxy or Maxeline or Maxylicious and I am always
watching knitting


2 comments:

  1. Your scarf is looking great! Yes, nothing better than natural light. Happy knitting.

    I just found your blog via knittingblogs.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica, very nice to see that someone found the blog. I started blogging about a month ago because I have over 50 years of knitting, crocheting and sewing experience and want to pass on what I have learned.
    Check back often and tell others!

    ReplyDelete